Friday, May 27, 2011

Paddle Downstream

No Ordinary Moments
What seems impossible is possible
Be Here Now
The Universe Sends Clues
Appreciate Life
The Lesson Must Be Learned

Each of the events described in the above posts and others in my life have taught me that the Universe has a plan all of its own.
Life becomes easy when we accept and follow its plan even when the plan at that moment makes no sense.
Yet more often than not we continue to stubbornly follow our own plan and make life inifintely harder than necessary. 

We seem to love paddling upstream.

I no longer plan my life.

And I have learned to have the faith and paddle downstream, to Be Here Now, to Go with the flow, to be Zen, and to Let it go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection