Sunday, August 14, 2011

Snapshot of my week - Tough to Zen


I am mentally drained this week. I had to remind myself constantly to be persistent and flexible.

It's been a week that really tested my ability to stay Zen.

I had to use a variety of techniques to do that.

Most effective this week:

  • change the scenery
  • karate
  • breathe
  • ho'oponopono
  • new way of dealing with situations
  • using circumstances to my advantage

Check out my posts  From Chaos to Zen  and Karate - what it means to me for a description of the techniques above.  

I guess we need some difficult days with "mental drain" to appreciate being in a state of "Zen". 

Hope your week was infinitely better than mine.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection