Saturday, October 29, 2011

Question of the Day - Romantic Chemistry or Friendship?

 


          Romantic Chemistry or Friendship?






So what makes a romantic relationship begin and what makes it last?

Romantic Chemistry will certainly start off the relationship with a bang but I don't believe that it alone will sustain the relationship over a lifetime. I think there needs to be more substance to a relationship to make it fulfilling and lasting.

Friendship may begin a relationship but I think for the relationship to progress, a degree of Romantic Chemistry is required. I cannot imagine a relationship with a friend that I have no romantic feelings for.

So I will take the middle road and conclude (for myself), that both Romantic Chemistry and Friendship are required. A friend that you enjoy being with and have a rapport with who then turns into a romantic interest would probably be an ideal person to share life with.

What do you think? Please share your thoughts.

Enjoy your day.

Warm Regards




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection