Wednesday, January 22, 2014

UBC Day 22 - Sometimes The Heart Sees

Day 22 Ultimate Blogging Challenge


Written for The Write Tribe
image courtesy of Victor Habbick http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/

I see you in my dreams

In a cosmic dance that fuses my soul with yours eternally

In perfect symmetry and harmony

Spiralling through space and time, sometimes apart, 

Yet always together and never too far

There is no greater joy

For my dreams are truly my reality 

And loving you is my only destiny


Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye


Check out these awesome bloggers who are also taking part in the UBC challenge:
  Shilpa  Kajal  Richa  Jairam  Sheethal  Kathy  Swati  Michelle  Nabanita

My previous UBC Jan 2014 posts here


Drop by my facebook page Suzy's Ilation and if any of your posts needs some tlc, add it to the goodwill thread there and I'll drop by and give it some love.



Warm Regards
Photobucket
Write Tribe

10 comments:

  1. Poetry is generally not my thing, but I did like this one. Also much appreciation for what you are doing with UBC and etc. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'For my dreams are truly my reality

    And loving you is my only destiny'

    Wonderful! True sometimes heart sees the invisible !

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, that is so romantic!!! I love it Suzy! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful take, Suzy. Such a heart warming poem:)
    http://vishalbheeroo.wordpress.com/2014/01/23/wednesday-prompt-20144-sometimes-the-heart-sees-what-is-invisible-to-the-eye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely thoughts, beautifully expressed!! :) ♥

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection