Saturday, July 12, 2014

UBC Jul 12 - The Big Picture

Ultimate Blogging Challenge  and  NaBloPoMo - Day 12

Sometimes details cloud the big picture.

image from my facebook page Suzy's Ilation

I love this picture that I took about two months ago when I was trying to capture the windmills. But now when I look at this picture so many thoughts drift through my mind.

And the key one is that the details are hidden in the dark and therefore gives a very uncluttered look and the eyes are drawn more towards the yellow twilight band. The picture also feels expansive and the big picture message keeps coming through.

When we focus on the little things we often lose sight of the big picture. We start to get a very narrow view and often ignore the other aspects of the situation or focus on the wrong details.

Sometimes details cloud the big picture, so broaden your view.

Have a fun weekend.


Warm Regards
Photobucket

Check out all my daily thoughts on Pinterest




Follow me on
My facebook page Suzy's Ilation
Bloglovin
Pinterest Suzy Que
Google+ Suzy Que



10 comments:

  1. We do that so often, ignore the big picture while staring at the little ones. Broadening the views is the only way to enjoy life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your picture is a great illustration of your point about not losing sight of the big picture. LOVE it! Thanks! ~ Don Purdum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photography! :)
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, a beautiful thought and a great image to show us.
    http://carolcassara.com/sky/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great thought!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to view the picture, Suzy! Perspective matters so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once again, Suzy. You hit it right. Focus requires both pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for reminding me to look at the big picture instead of worrying about little petty things. Another great post that always reassures me.

    http://cattitudeandgratitude.blogspot.ca/2014/07/ubc-day-12-dark-clouds.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was a wonderful way to make a very significant point! Thanks Suzy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very important lesson yet again! Thanks for it, Suzy!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection