Friday, July 18, 2014

UBC Jul 17 - Paying It Forward

Ultimate Blogging Challenge  and  NaBloPoMo - Day 17

Paying it forward brings it all back.

image from my facebook page Suzy's Ilation

Last year when I took part in one of the blogging challenges, I tried to feature posts each day that I enjoyed. When I finished the challenge, I found that paying it forward was the part that I enjoyed the most.

I've been thinking a lot lately that I haven't done that during this challenge (other than a post or two) so when The Write Tribe put up their prompt today, it was the perfect opportunity to combine a daily thought with paying it forward.

Paying it forward brings it back to you, but do it without any expectations. Blessings come when you do a deed selflessly.

So here's my list of 5 blogs that I've enjoyed visiting in the last 2 months:

I love Beloo's blog Let Beauty Be Your Constant Ideal. Her posts are spiritual and thought provoking and they resonate with my soul. Her beauty shines through her words. I also love her blog banner.

Sanch is Living Her Impefect Life and blogging about her delightful life adventures. I love blogs that showcase personal stories. There's something about real life stories that fiction can't match at all. Sanch's posts are easy to read and well written.

The Twinkle Eyed Traveller Rajlakshmi takes us on her travels around Australia. Her photography is spectacular but she also adds a personal touch through snippets of her thoughts and experiences and a sprinkling of her own pictures.

Cat's Catittude and Gratitude is a delightful blog as Cat writes with poetic flair and I love poetry. Her blog generally puts a smile on my face.

Francene's Blog Year 2014 is a new blog that I've found through the Ultimate Blogging Challenge. I love the way Francene writes. Her posts are thought provoking, with good tips and pointers, and personal experiences.

Happy reading.

Warm Regards
Photobucket

Check out all my daily thoughts on Pinterest




Follow me on
My facebook page Suzy's Ilation
Bloglovin
Pinterest Suzy Que
Google+ Suzy Que


15 comments:

  1. Thanks for the love Suzy! I'm honoured... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Sanch. Enjoy your blog heaps

      Delete
  2. You've done a wonderful job in showing the strengths of each person's blog. I must check them out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Francene. They are all lovely blogs. And I am so glad to have found yours.

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much, dear Suzy for this kind mention. I am humbled, really. I find such a close affinity with your blog too, for the very reasons you like mine :) So happy to have made this connection through our blogs! Love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Beloo. And I am also glad to have made this connection. Hugs.

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for your lovely words :D I read all except one and totally agree with you :) They are wonderful bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Rajlakshmi. Love your travels through Aus.

      Delete
  5. happy to see i have most of them in my reading list. Francene is one I will look out for from now on... and yes, paying it forward is always a good policy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. have been raeding beloo and rajlakshmi.. will hook on to others as well.... thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Except for Fracene, have been reading Beloo, Raj and Sanch! Good to see them here on your blog, Suzy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice list; some are regulars and the others I'll be sure to check out, Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very fine selection. I also read some of them regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice list!! A couple of these are new to me, off to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I liked your list of bloggers and we do indeed learn so much from their writing.
    It is about sharing and connection, it is a two way street making new friends is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection