Saturday, July 26, 2014

UBC Jul 26 - Silver Lining

Ultimate Blogging Challenge  and  NaBloPoMo - Day 26

Every cloud has a silver lining

image from my facebook page Suzy's Ilation


If we look back at all the significant difficult events in our life we will find that they were catalysts for change.

These events have eventually led to a healthier lifestyle, or have placed us on a spiritual path or given us great opportunities to further our career or lined us up for our life's work or given us a glimpse of the Divine.

Health scares have led me to make changes that has led to eating healthy and exercising regularly.

Redundancies have led me to progress significantly in my career.

Relationship losses have placed me on the spiritual path.

And catastrophic accidents have given me a glimpse of the Divine.

When difficult times come your way, know that they are catalysts for change and that the hard times don't last forever.

Every cloud has a silver lining.

When the cloud enters your life, I pray that you find that silver lining.

Warm Regards
Photobucket

Check out all my daily thoughts on Pinterest




Follow me on
My facebook page Suzy's Ilation
Bloglovin
Pinterest Suzy Que
Google+ Suzy Que



6 comments:

  1. Same reasons why I am on eating the right food and getting shape at the gym. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the expression, Every Cloud has a Silver Lining. When the going gets tough, it starts making sense to me.
    http://vishal-newkidontheblock.blogspot.com/2014/07/an-orkut-love-story-chapter-26.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too believe in similar principle of "everything happens for a reason"...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so right --- sometimes when we think something bad has happened. it can actually lead us to something even better. We will never know the big picture until life ends but I'm sure there is a purpose to every hurdle for each and every one of us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a sweet wish Suzy. Thank you. And it's so true.. Clouds do come with silver linings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So positive and reassuring, Suzy. We must sometimes look hard for that silver lining but it's there if we look hard enough.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection