Tuesday, July 29, 2014

UBC Jul 29 - Go With The Flow

Ultimate Blogging Challenge  and  NaBloPoMo - Day 29

Don't force things, go with the flow

image from my facebook page Suzy's Ilation

So today I stared hard and racked my brains to come up with my daily thought. Absolutely nothing came to mind. I was about to flag it and post a song when suddenly the words for today's thought emerged.

How apt. While I was forcing the issue, the words stayed away and just as I stopped forcing the words to appear, they came right into my head.

Don't force things. If what you are trying to force isn't happening, either it's not meant to happen or you're trying too hard. Drop it and just go with the flow.

Wishing you a day when the flow brings it all to you.

Warm Regards
Photobucket

Check out all my daily thoughts on Pinterest




Follow me on
My facebook page Suzy's Ilation
Bloglovin
Pinterest Suzy Que
Google+ Suzy Que



7 comments:

  1. Ah, I've definitely been in your situation, staring at a blank screen. I try to blog every day because my goal is to encourage people to read God's Word every day. Having a tribe of readers expecting their daily scripture thought keeps me on track personally. However, there are those days I've got nothing. But that's the whole point, at least for my writing. This isn't about me and my thoughts. It's what God wants me to write and what people need to hear. Ironically, the days I'm dissatisfied with my post are the days I receive the strongest response saying that was just what they needed. There are no coincidences. You are right. Don't force it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find myself in your situation when I'm working on fiction. I often stare at the page for hours trying to force a scene. I end up giving up and a few days later will have the scene flowing for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find that to be true all the time! I'm going with the flow. :)
    Love and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, go with the flow, easy and slow :) These days I am not forcing myself to do things, specially when it comes to writing. I am letting ideas reach me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful thought fro the day...it works the same way if we try and force ourselves to not think of something --- we are more likely to keep thinking about it. Best to just let things come and go...and go with the flow as you said! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agree, sometimes it is best to go with the flow. For whatever happens happens for the good.
    But then they say, if you go with the flow, you will go where the flow takes you and you'll be doing what every one is doing and nothing path breaking may happen in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, it's best to do what comes to us!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection