Wednesday, July 30, 2014

UBC Jul 30 - Moderation

Ultimate Blogging Challenge  and  NaBloPoMo - Day 30

All things in moderation

image from my facebook page Suzy's Ilation

Now this is a message I myself should heed. I've done too many daily challenges this year and it has taken a toll on me.

The day just gets too long with work and blogging daily. There's just too many things to pack into one day. I've also neglected my other blogs, unable to respond to comments on my posts, done very little reading on other blogs, neglected self care, slightly sleep deprived, all of which does not make me happy at all.

So yes, all things in moderation. I think I'm done with the daily challenges for the year (because once I start I can't quit) and next year perhaps I'll do just one or two.

Happy blogging everyone.

Warm Regards
Photobucket

Check out all my daily thoughts on Pinterest




Follow me on
My facebook page Suzy's Ilation
Bloglovin
Pinterest Suzy Que
Google+ Suzy Que



8 comments:

  1. Oh, Suzy! I'm so impressed that you made it through the month. I fizzled out (on the daily posts) the second week, I think. It's a very demanding thing to do. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true, has been a challenge and a half for me, so when someone suggested a challenge for August my body said NO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Suzy, it often happ to me and dunno where to put the head..Writing is very demanding, blog and otherwise. Now, feeling relieved as one more UBC post to go:)
    Congrats for making it with a bang:)
    http://vishal-newkidontheblock.blogspot.com/2014/07/an-orkut-love-story-chapter-30.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzy, I know the feeling. the same thing has been happening to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know Suzy my reading has suffered a lot this year but I have only taken part in two challenges...I guess as you say all things should be done in moderation....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you totally Suzy! I am done with blogging challenges for this year too! Have been lagging behind with reading and writing quality posts have become very difficult :( No more challenges this year even though the WT blog Pro seems inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep! It's that old blogger burnout! Do take a break, Suzy, and rest.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can understand, Suzy. I have participated in the pro blogger now :) Hope I can finish it.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection