Tuesday, July 8, 2014

UBC Jul 8 - Gratitude List #37

Ultimate Blogging Challenge  and  NaBloPoMo - Day 8

Linking to Alphabet Salad Gratitude List #37


Be grateful for the little things


image from my facebook page Suzy's Ilation

We are always grateful for the big things but the little things too deserve gratitude. So here's my list for today

Grateful for:

A blog award from Carol at Battered Hope - thank you Carol, honoured and greatly appreciated

A yummy hot cup of soup on a cold day

The bus being a little late rather than very late this morning

The camellias that have started to bloom in my garden

The electricity coming back on after just a few seconds


What are you grateful for today?


Warm Regards
Photobucket

Check out all my daily thoughts on Pinterest





Follow me on
My facebook page Suzy's Ilation
Bloglovin
Pinterest Suzy Que
Google+ Suzy Que


12 comments:

  1. I love gratitude! Today I am grateful for a beautiful sunny day, the fact that I am able to go for a walk somewhere beautiful to enjoy that sunshine, my washing drying on the line outside and lovely fresh ingredients in my fridge to make a lovely healthy lunch. Blessings, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am grateful for my family and my pet, their love, shared laughter, hot ginger tea in the mornings, unexpected rainy days, life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much to be grateful for in this moment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to have met you through the gratitude linkup :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so agree with you! The little things can really make our day sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The little things are just as important, I think. Thank you for sharing your list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So true sometimes we are so blinded by the harsh light of the big things in life that we forget to count our blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am grateful that today was a good day at work... and weekend is near the corner ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am grateful today that my Dad sounded a bit less in pain than yesterday. Really if we think about it there is so much to be thankful for :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is the little things that add up to make life worthwhile. So many things to be grateful for!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rightly pointed out. Often we ignore the little joys in the chase of bigger dreams...We should enjoy those moments equally well. My wife is a believer in this and happier than me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. For now, I am grateful to be reading your posts in a row :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection