Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Saving Face

This evening as I was returning home from work on the bus, a strange event took place.

As I settled into my seat I put my hand up to remove my sunnies which is a real odd thing to do considering that the sun was shining straight into my eyes.

As my hand started its journey down from my face, this man's backpack came smack in front of my face.  But as my hand was covering it, it hit my hand (quite hard) instead.

If my hand hadn't been where it was, that backpack would have whacked me right in my face.

Was it coincidence that just at that moment I did something I never normally would've done or was someone looking after me from the other side?

All I can say is thank you to that benevolent being who made me do the silliest thing and yet save my face (literally).

image from the warehouse 

Linking to:
#MicroblogMonday #24
Write Tribe Pro Blogger Challenge
Blog-A-Rhythm
Gratitude Linkup at Alphabet Salad


Warm Regards
Photobucket




Follow me on
My facebook page Suzy's Ilation
Bloglovin
Pinterest Suzy Que
Google+ Suzy Que


21 comments:

  1. Aha! The ways of the Lord are always the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's events like these that make us question what we see as life. Are hidden entities like angels protecting us from harm? This sends a tingle down my spine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings:

    how are you today?

    Thursday Poets Rally Week 80, You Are Invited, Free of Theme….Hope to see you in…


    http://promisingpoetsparkinglot.blogspot.com/2015/02/hyde-park-poetry-palace-thursdy-poets.html



    Happy February, Have A Productive Monday!

    Keep Writing poetry, share with poets rally ...

    We're bless to have you with US , your talent and inspirations are JOY to have
    and appear INVALUABLE to US!

    take good care,
    Thanks for the smiles!
    xoxox















    ReplyDelete
  4. Fortuitous, to say the least. ☺ Glad you escaped injury!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hand was in the right place at the right time. Maybe you somehow sensed it coming without even knowing that you were sensing it coming. Super brain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Visiting from Write Tribe. Isn't it weird how those things happen. Glad you are okay. I have had moments like that also. It made me shiver. Nicely written post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think God was looking out for you Suzy...Hope you are okay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always have to wonder about things like that, too. Too strange to be only a coincidence. Maybe your guardian angel was protecting you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you have a guardian angel Suzy! Happenings like that always make me feel so much better about life in general! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. If we only knew how often we were protected and didn't even realize it, I think we would be shocked

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lord works in mysterious ways. A reflex truly saved you.
    Many times we are not aware but some thing is saving us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Guardian Angle made you feel her precense. Glad to hear you are fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very fortunate coincidence then. Makes you so grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A very fortunate coincidence then. Makes you so grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lucky that you were able to save your face Suzy from being smacked! It was certainly a fortuitious and synchronistic incident! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow seems universe is looking after you... :) Happy your face is saved :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You make me believe that things do happen for a reason - even the smallest seemingly insignificant ones.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! So glad you didn't get hit in the face... that would NOT have been fun. Perfect timing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection