Saturday, May 12, 2018

Getting ready for Mother's Day #vlog01 #chaiwithsuzy

I've been wanting to do a vlog for a long time and also something different on my blog. So I thought I would start a new vlog series called "Chai with Suzy"

I'm not sure if this is going to be a niche vlog like arts and crafts but I'll just go with the flow and see how this evolves.

I intend to post a vlog a week but haven't decided on a day yet. Or perhaps I'll coincide the vlog with some other linkups. Don't know, I'll see how I go and what kind of response I get.

And now to the vlog ...

Tomorrow is Mother's Day, and is perfect to showcase my first vlog, "Getting ready for Mother's Day". If you follow me on Instagram Suzy.Ila then you will have seen this already. But I have added some additional bits and pieces. 

So grab a cup of chai or coffee and join me on my vlog.




I love making cards and I enjoyed making this one. The editing may not be so good as I am just learning. The idea is not to be perfect but to showcase the fun I had.

Would love to hear what you thought and if this looks like a good idea. Also let me know what you would be interested in seeing besides my arts and crafts.

And if you vlog, please link up your vlog post so I can drop by and enjoy yours.

#chaiwithsuzy

Happy Mother's Day. I hope you have an awesome day.

Linking to #Openslather  #MicroblogMonday #WritingWednesdays

Warm Regards
Photobucket




Follow me on
My facebook page Suzy's Ilation
Bloglovin
Pinterest Suzy Que
Google+ Suzy Que
Instagram Suzy.Ila

10 comments:

  1. Hi Suzy, I enjoyed this and I love the concept. I also make cards but would never have the courage to do something like this! One comment: the sound was very soft. Perhaps something worth looking at next time. Well done! Reflections of my crazy month of April and the A to Z Blogging Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shirley. I've updated the video and hope that the sound is louder now. Glad you liked this concept. Let's see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had some problems hearing, also, but that could be because of using my laptop. The video itself was very smooth; a lot better than I would have managed if I was doing it. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alana. Will have to crank up the volume. Blogger seems to lower the volume considerably.

      Delete
    2. That was a great idea and am most impressed . How did you shoot it though? Did you have your camera on a stand ? And then how did you upload it to your blog . Perhaps you should have a blog on how to make a clog post. BTW do you know anyone called Ila Raiji ?

      Delete
    3. Thanks bellybites I will make a post as requested Glad you liked the idea. Btw I do know Ila Raiji - I am ila Raiji. I blog under the name of Suzy as it was easier for all to pronounce and Suzy was a nickname I had in school. Just curious why you asked

      Delete
  4. I liked the video. Pleasant music too. I haven't made a card in a while by myself. This was enjoyable to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please do a post on how you made the video :)
    That’s kind of important to all of us I can see!
    Wish you a v happy Mother’s Day

    Zainab @Slim Expectations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zainab. I will make a post as there seems to be interest in that.

      Delete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection