Saturday, July 16, 2011

Question of the day - If you had to be someone else for one day...




   Who would you be and why?




I answered this question sometime ago on my private blog so will post the same answer for you to read here.

This was a tough one to answer and I had to think about this a lot as I like being me. 

And as the grass always seem greener on the other side until you get there, being someone else even for one day is pretty scary.

But thankfully this is only a hypothetical question.

So if I had to be someone else for one day, I would be Helen Clark in her current role as the Chief of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).  

Why? ... because I hope someday I can work in the humanitarian aid arena - managing development aid programmes globally.

Being the chief of the UNDP would definitely be too scary and overwhelming and I have no desire nor do I aspire for that role, but to experience it for one day, would be such and awesome opportunity.


                                                         Helen Clark, Chief of the UNDP


                                                               UN Building, New York

I had the privilege of visiting in 1990 when the building was open to visitors. a big thrill to be inside.


Who would you be?  

Would love to know your answer, so please share. Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection