Tuesday, August 16, 2011

3 words that inspire


Life is Beautiful

The last 3 days we had the most unusual snowfall in my city.

The whole place looks so awesome - a winter wonderland and picture postcard scenery.

I even made a tiny little snowman and walked about in the snow in childlike awe.

One of my favourite quotes is :

    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take 
    But by the moments that take our breath away

The last 3 days have been just that.

Life is beautiful when we find that moment that takes our breath away and when we can enjoy it like a kid again.

Check out my Frosty the Snowman  and my Snowy pics

And have an awesome day.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection