Monday, August 15, 2011

I Love Quotes - Samuel Taylor Coleridge - Snow



Advice is like snow - the softer it falls
the longer it dwells upon, and the deeper
in sinks into the mind
                             Samuel Taylor Coleridge


Thought I should dedicate today's quote to snow as it has been snowing since yesterday.

Everything is white and so beautiful.

In the last 23 years that I have lived here it has never snowed like this. It's so exciting.

Check out my snowy pics on my blog  Photos are Fun - Snow Snow Snow Unbelievable

Enjoy your Monday.





2 comments:

  1. a beautiful quote....enjoy the snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate. I guess the novelty of the snow will finally wear out. But for now it's awesome. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection