Wednesday, April 25, 2012

ABC Wednesday - Round 10 - O is for ...

I thought a lot about the songs for the letter O. And there are so many great ones. But in the end I had to pick my favourite O song and that one is ...


Original Sin by Elton John


I love this song. And each time I hear it, I am transported back in time to my first senior school dance. It's also my favourite Elton John number.




Original Sin featured in Elton John's "Songs From The Westcoast" album released on 1 October 2001.
The music video for the song featured Elizabeth Taylor and Mandy Moore. It also featured Elton John playing the father of Moore's character and the husband of Elizabeth Taylor's character.
Watch that video here.

But enjoy the song here (below).


Youtube - Original Sin


Have an awesome day.

Check out some more O entries at ABC Wednesday

Warm Regards
Photobucket


5 comments:

  1. Good O song for ABC Wednesday. Have a good day.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fascinating casting!
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that song!

    Olympics
    Rose, ABC Wednesday Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its great when songs can transport you back in time.
    Joy - ABC Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure I knOw this one. I will have to listen when it's not so late and I don't want to wake my hubby. Great O. Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection