Monday, October 24, 2016

Dwelling On Dreams #FridayReflections #MondayMusings

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.” says J K Rowling.



I'm a dreamer and dreaming makes life exciting. Dwelling on dreams is what I do best so I cannot imagine a life without dreams.

In my view, when we dwell on dreams these are sure pointers to our destinies. Dreams are our future realities.

So let's not generalise for we are all different and what's good for one may not be good for another.

When I was young, I thought that each of us have an angel and we were our angel's dream. As long as the angel was dreaming, we were alive

So from my perspective dreaming is living.

What's your view? Do you agree with JK Rowling's perspective on dreams and living?


Written for:
#FridayReflections at The Write Tribe - prompt write on JK Rowlings quote
#MicroblogMondays
#MondayMusings at Everyday Gyaan.


Warm Regards
Photobucket




Follow me on
My facebook page Suzy's Ilation
Bloglovin
Pinterest Suzy Que
Google+ Suzy Que


7 comments:

  1. I am always wary of this one-line philosophy type of generalisations :) So I am not sure what to make of Rowling's take on dreams, especially since there is no context in which to understand what she may be intending to say here. Personally, I am more of a middle-path type of person, I believe in dreams but I also realize the value of what is physically real in front of my eyes and work with what I have :) So I am kind of in agreement with you as well as Rowling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know..I think I need to dream to be what I am. And my dreams give me the strength to fight, the will. I think I like dwelling in my dreams :) But I get what she says too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a complete dreamer. I dream about every thing... and then try my best to make it true. :) But then life is different for different people... we all se dreams in a different perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to google JK Rowlings stance on dreams :)
    I love the idea of being an angels dream. I am for sure a dreamer myself. Dreams bring hope and hope brings life. Love your post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great perspective, Suzy. I too believe that dreams can become reality.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dreams bring hope but actions speak louder than dreaming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe in having dreams, for they have the power to shape our destiny and they come to us for a reason! So yes, with actions, dreams can change our life and reality!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection