Saturday, October 14, 2017

Bated Breath ... #writebravely #WriteTribeProBlogger #FridayReflections

This week's prompt at  #WriteTribeProBlogger Challenge  &  #FridayReflections is bated breath.

Dictionary meaning:

To wait with bated breath, is to wait in an anxious or excited way to see what happens next.

So here are some bated breath moments in my life:

   * Scanning the school board for my ISC results

   * Scanning the newspaper for my BCom results

   * Flying through a typhoon from Hong Kong to Singapore

   * Descending into Wellington in a gale force Northerly

   * Awaiting the outcome of an interview

   * Awaiting that little cry that tells you all is well with your baby

   *  Awaiting exam results of the kids

   * Awaiting the outcome of university applications

   * Awaiting the outcome of  hospitalisations and illnesses of loved ones

Bated breath moments can be very stressful. But I have been blessed that most of my bated breath moments have turned out favourably.


We all signed up to do this dance before we were born
~ Billy Fingers (from the book The Aferlife of Billy Fingers)

Commit to the process, detach from the outcome.
~ Lord Krishna, Bhagavad Gita


Share some of your bated breath moments or write your own post.


Write Tribe


Written for:
#WriteTribeProBlogger Challenge
#FridayReflections


Warm Regards
Photobucket




Follow me on
My facebook page Suzy's Ilation
Bloglovin
Pinterest Suzy Que
Google+ Suzy Que
Instagram Suzy.Ila

7 comments:

  1. That is awesome how your bated breath moments usually turn out favorably

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flying through a typhoon? Wow. I’m glad to know that your bate breath moments have turn out in your favor, Suzy. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear those moments turn out well. I can empathise with the results, applications and interviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful..I agreed these moments are really stressful and I could easily co-relate with most of them. especially,awaiting for the outcome of hospitalization of loved one, is most difficult. i often become too anxious and had very stressful time during those moment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agree agree. I still remember how I felt while waiting for class xii results. I was so nervous. And then the result of my first job interview. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can relate to many of those from your list. We always remember our school and college days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can easily relate to those. Each precious moment in our life is preceeeded by 'bated breath.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection