Vlog02: Today's vlog is about the making of the pick a stick ATC (artist trading card) challenge for May 2018.
So grab a cuppa and join me in the making of #PASCATC0518
Some notes on my creation:
- Done entirely in watercolour.
- Crush - the clouds were made by crushing a soft tissue and wiping off the paint
- Layer - the hills were created by layering - I had about 4 layers with the darkest on the horizon
- Mix - I mixed orange and white to create a coral colour for the lupins and then mixed in a bit of red.
But I should've used a better quality watercolour paper!
There were some comments from my last vlog on how I made the video and uploaded it so here are some quick notes on that.
- I filmed my video using my iphone7plus on a tripod stand (see tripod picture on my instagram)
- Then I used Windows Movie Maker on my laptop to edit the video and stitch bits together
- I don't know about other blogging sites, but blogger has an insert video facility that I used to upload the video. I could also upload to my youtube channel and then embed here but I'm not yet ready for youtube exposure.
Maybe in the future I will make a video on how I create my vlogs but I hope for now these short notes will do.
I enjoyed painting and making this video and I hope you enjoyed it too. Join me again next week for another #vlog and #chaiwithsuzy.
Follow me on