Friday, December 27, 2013

The Write Tribe Anthology Book 1

Vidya Sury who blogs at Vidyasury.com celebrated her 50th birthday this year. She wanted to do something special not in receiving but in giving.

So she requested bloggers to submit one of their posts in order to compile an e-book. This book is The Write Tribe Anthology Book 1 and is a compilation of those favourite posts that Vidya has painstakingly put together to form this book.

Thank you Vidya for this awesome Christmas present, one I will cherish forever.

This gift was also made possible by Corinne who blogs at Everyday Gyaan and by one quiet little elf Vaisakh who worked tirelessly in the background and blogs at The Museum Piece.

The book was brought to us by The Write Tribe

Please click on the book or the link below it  to read or download for free.




I selected my post "Caller ID" (pdf page 93) from my poetry blog Relections Of My Soul

This poem is extra special to me as it was inspired by an astounding event that took place early this year. Let's just say this was my moment of liberation, of realisation, of greater understanding.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

And I also hope you enjoy the amazing posts that are contained in this book.

Thanks again to Vidya and Corinne for making a dream come true.

Wishing you all many joys and blessings.


Like my facebook page Suzy's Ilation and if any of your posts needs some tlc, add it to the goodwill thread there and I'll drop by and give it some love.



Warm Regards
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Suzy! A fantastic Christmas present indeed, for all of us!
    3 Cheers for Vidya, Corinne and Vaisakh! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and Congratulations to you too Shilpa. Loved all the posts in the book.

      Delete
  2. Great SUzy! Its really a great thing that Vidya did this year for all of us! This book is like the greatest gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Suzy. Hugs! Thank you for being a part of this wonderful project. I so enjoyed working on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vidya, Giving is always a noble and generous gesture so Thank you for your generosity.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations Suzy! Such a beautiful gift for us all! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure is Kathy. The congratulations go to Vidya though!

      Delete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection