Saturday, July 19, 2014

UBC Jul 18 - Life Is Short

Ultimate Blogging Challenge  and  NaBloPoMo - Day 18

Life is short, don't take it or anything else for granted.

image from my facebook page Suzy's Ilation


Today's post is in memory of all those who perished in the tragic crash of Malaysian Airlines. May their souls be at peace.

Life is short and so unpredictable, don't take it for granted and don't take anything particularly people for granted.

The distant hills in my picture remind me of the impermanent nature of things. I only see them on an absolutely clear day and that is rare. Yet whenever I do it's always a thrill.

Today I reflect in silence on many blessings in my life and I am grateful for life itself.

Wishing you a whole lot of love today and always.

Warm Regards
Photobucket

Check out all my daily thoughts on Pinterest




Follow me on
My facebook page Suzy's Ilation
Bloglovin
Pinterest Suzy Que
Google+ Suzy Que



9 comments:

  1. So true! Who knows when our life will end? Better to not take for granted and make the best use of our life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am enjoying today and meeting old friends, celebrating life now. Thanks for the quote, we take life too often for granted and don't notice how blessed we are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This morning was a hard one for me, despite that, I try to find grace and peace even with the people who made it difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Shalini for featuring my blog and for your very sweet words. So honoured.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always tell this to the people around me... we do not know where we will be the next minute in our life, why waste it being sad, why keep the things unsaid that could bring a smile on someone's face, why repent later at the what ifs and the might have been's?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, we do need to treasure every single moment with those we love. Blessings, Suzy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So true about life being short and uncertain. We must cherish each day we get as we never know when it will be the last one like those poor souls on that flight. Well said, Suzy!

    http://cattitudeandgratitude.blogspot.ca/2014/07/ubc-day-19-black-sheep-of-family.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a tragedy and a sharp reminder for us all. :( Life is indeed short and unpredictable. Thank you, Suzy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. True...you never know which moment will be your last...the crash was such a terrible reminder of that fact.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection