Wednesday, July 2, 2014

UBC Jul 2 - The Choices We Make

Ultimate Blogging Challenge  and  NaBloPoMo - Day 2


The choices we make and the attitude we have determine the way in which we reach our destiny or if you are a goal setter, the way you reach your goal

This quote was taken from my post on Destiny

image from my facebook page Suzy's Ilation


Often the path we walk is not a smooth ride as we would like it to be. But we can choose to make life more difficult with negative thinking or make it a little bearable by holding positive thoughts, living in faith and hope.

I also know that it is difficult to sustain positive thinking all the time, and it is okay to feel the fear, sadness, anger whatever emotion you are going through. But the trick is to not dwell too long in that state.

Know that the bad times will pass and that you will find that inner strength to take you through it.

Make positive choices.

Have a sunny day.

Warm Regards
Photobucket




Follow me on
My facebook page Suzy's Ilation
Bloglovin
Pinterest Suzy Que
Google+ Suzy Que



19 comments:

  1. Inspiring and encouraging thoughts, Suzy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Motivating way to start the day.. Positive thoughts -will lead to constructive actions - and desirable results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for those words. I'm having a good day already :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely quote and one I am about to pin on my "Happy" Board.

    Popping by to say bonjour from the other side of the world via UBC :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the take away message :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. True that! The choices that we make in life, will make our life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzy, this very inspiring. Loved reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The choices we make define who we are. Very inspirational, Suzy :)

    Bhavya
    My UBC Day 2 post

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post strongly resonates my own thoughts. You attract what you think and believe. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it, Suzy. You have such wisdom. I always feel better after reading your posts and they remind me of what's important and not to sweat the small stuff which is nothing in the broader scheme of things.

    http://cattitudeandgratitude.blogspot.com/2014/07/ubc-day-2-we-deserve-love-and-affection.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a good lesson that your post has taught, building confidence further more. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So true and right, time is a great healer and sets things in order. All the best for the UBC.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The power of choice is a gift. Ours to use.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So true, we hold the power...in the choices we make! Your posts always inspire me Suzy! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Encouraging words, Suzy. I like the fact that your recognize that we all can fall prey to negative thoughts and emotions but the important thing is to not dwell on those for too long. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Surely wise words! Indeed our choices affect us ina way we never think of!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wish I could get your positivity Suzy :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection